Welcome to the Beach Court community! The Beach Court community is fantastic! As the proud principal of the Beach Court Eagles, I welcome you to our website and invite you to take a glimpse into our amazing school!
Beach Court’s Mission and Vision:
Beach Court is a diverse community of excellence in which everyone is safe, respected and celebrated. We believe all students thrive in an inquiry-based environment where everyone is encouraged to be curious, creative and thoughtful. Be Yourself! Be Extraordinary!
Why Choose Beach Court?
Beach Court is an amazing place to be! As a neighborhood school, our enrollment is 300 students and we serve grades ECE-5th with two classrooms at each grade level. We offer a rigorous, inquiry and standards-based academic program that prepares every student for outstanding opportunities in middle and high school, college and careers. Our wonderful staff embraces the unique individual in all students. Beach Court proudly provides rigorous, personalized and differentiated instruction in core subjects as well as music, art, physical education, technology and amazing after-school enrichment opportunities. We proudly provide native language instruction that supports Spanish-speaking students in learning English while mastering skills in Spanish. You can find more information about our programs on this site.
Beach Court proudly partners with:
- The Achievement Network- to provide tailored instruction for all students. For more information, visit http://www.achievementnetwork.org
- KidSmart Before and After School Childcare Program http://www.kids-smart.com/
- 1st Grade First! (individualized learning supports in Grades 1-3 literacy)
- The Imaginarium (personalized learning) http://imaginarium.dpsk12.org/
- Colorado Ballet
- Frequent Fliers Ariels-aerial silk lessons in gym
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Choir
- Stapleton Neighborhood Music Program-strings program
- First Tee Golf
- Lights on After School (tutoring, athletics and technology) http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/loa.cfm
- Reading Rocket through The Denver Public Library-https://www.denverlibrary.org/bookmobile
- Intervention of Physical Activity in Health
- Regis University Counseling Department
- Cultivate Health-https://www.facebook.com/CultivateHealthDenver (Zumba and Cooking Matters)
If you have any questions about our amazing school that have not been answered on our site, please feel to contact our main office at 720-424-9470 and we will get back to you! Welcome to the Beach Court community! We are so glad you stopped by!
Proud Principal-Beach Court Elementary