Welcome to the Beach Court community! The Beach Court community is fantastic! As the proud principal of the Beach Court Eagles, I welcome you to our website and invite you to take a glimpse into our amazing school!
Beach Court’s Mission and Vision:
Beach Court is a diverse community of excellence in which everyone is safe, respected and celebrated. We believe all students thrive in an inquiry-based environment where everyone is encouraged to be curious, creative and thoughtful. Be Yourself! Be Extraordinary!
Why Choose Beach Court?
Beach Court is an amazing place to be! As a neighborhood school, our enrollment is 300 students and we serve grades ECE-5th with three to four multi-age classrooms at each grade level. We offer a rigorous, inquiry and standards-based STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) academic program that prepares every student for outstanding opportunities in middle and high school, college and careers. Our incredible staff embraces the unique individual in all students. Beach Court proudly provides rigorous, personalized and differentiated instruction in core subjects as well as music, art, physical education, technology and amazing after-school enrichment opportunities including our partnership with Boys and Girls Club. We proudly provide native language instruction that supports Spanish-speaking students in learning English while mastering skills in Spanish. Our English-speakers also learn Spanish as a Second Language through our World Language Program.
You can find more information about our programs on this site.
Beach Court proudly partners with:
- Boy and Girls Club
- 1st Grade First! (individualized learning supports in Grades 1-3 literacy)
- Public Education Business Coalition (PEBC)
- Tools of the Mind
- Colorado Ballet
- Frequent Fliers Ariels-aerial silk lessons in gym
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Choir
- Stapleton Neighborhood Music Program-strings program
- First Tee Golf
- Reading Rocket through The Denver Public Library-https://www.denverlibrary.org/bookmobile
- Intervention of Physical Activity in Health
- Regis University Counseling Department
- Cultivate Health-https://www.facebook.com/CultivateHealthDenver (Zumba and Cooking Matters)
- The University of Denver teaching program
- University of Northern Colorado Urban Education Program-para to teach program
- Relay-teacher apprentice program
- Metro State University-teacher preparation program
If you have any questions about our amazing school that have not been answered on our site, please feel to contact our main office at 720-424-9470 and we will get back to you! Welcome to the Beach Court community! We are so glad you stopped by!
Proud Principal-Beach Court Elementary